The sensorProbe8-X60 is virtually a "plug n play" device and is extremely easy to use and maintain.
The installation process is also simple and one does not need additional power supply or batteries when new optical sensors are added. At the core of the sensorProbe8-X60 is the sensorProbe8, which is then married with the 60 dry contact system. This offers support for remote monitoring and management of various external devices. This integrated system enables connection and monitoring of devices like HVAC systems,Security Equipment, UPS, Generators, Industrial Equipment, etc.
The sensorProbe8 embedded web server makes the addition of these devices easy. The sensorProbe8-X60 comes with 8 full autoSense RJ45 ports for connecting any of our intelligent sensors. An additional 60, 2 wire dry contact ports are provided giving a total of up to 68 dry contact ports. The specially designed 2 wire dry contact ports are easy to use and allow you to make your own dry contact cables quickly and easily.
Use the dry contacts to monitor a host of external devices such as HVAC systems, seucirty equipment, alarm panels, UPS and generators and other industrial equipment. The 2 wire dry contact ports are easy to use and allow you to make your own dry contact cables quickly and easily. The SP8-X60 works with a wide range of intelligent sensors.
You can connect up to 8 in any combination to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, airflow, security and even control relays. Sensors can also be used to detect AC voltage and measure DC voltage. The sensorProbe8-X60 includes an integrated data collection and graphing package that is especially useful in spotting trends and providing information for analysis. The SP8-X60 is fully embedded with SNMP, means a tightly integrated solution for integrating with any of your SNMP based network management systems.
The sensorProbe8's advanced encrypted micro code updating program can easily and effectively update your firmware over the Internet. The embedded database has an in-built time stamp that maintains a log of all events. This ensures that you don't have to spend valuable time or money looking for ways to upgrade your SP8-X60.
- Fully embedded TCP/IP and web-server
- Built-in notification features - Email and SNMP traps
- 8 auto-sense ports for connecting any AKCP sensors
- A new improved web-based interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Login for User and Administrator for better security
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time
- A standalone product without any external hardware and software dependencies
- Micro code firmware update over the Internet
- Customized color configuration for displaying alerts
- Network Management System integration
- An additional 60, 2 wire dry contact ports are provided
- giving a total of up to 68 dry contact ports
- Embedded web server for easy configuration and monitoring of your system
- Full SNMP compliance
- Notifications via e-mail or SNMP trap and SMS from 3rd party gateway
- 60x 2-wire dry contact inputs
- 8x intelligent sensor ports
- Virtually "plug and play"
If you like to monitor the temperature & humidity in your server room, our sensorProbe8-X60 is the right choice for you. You could act pro-actively - before the disaster strikes your server room and your business processes are affected.
Would you like to be alerted when your data center / server room is trespass, just install the security-sensor or the motion sensor.
The AKCP sensorProbe8-X60 monitoring device provides 8 intelligent sensor ports combined with 60 dry contact inputs in a 2U rack mount enclosure. At the core of the SP8–X60 is the sensorProbe8, which is then married with the 60 dry contact system.