Monitor the physical environment and receive alerts of any disturbances, such as unauthorized intruders, security breaches, high temperatures, smoke, water leakages, power outages and more.
Compatible with all of the AKCP range of Intelligent Sensors it provides a complete environmental, access control and security monitoring solution.
The securityProbe 5E-X60 has a Linux Operating System running an iMX25 CPU. An additional 2 Gigabytes SD card can be installed to provide greater storage capacity. It is TCP / IP compliant and runs lighttpd web server including https (SSL), Bash, Perl, Telnet, PHP, Email and Nagios. The securityProbe 5ESV has an easy-to-use web-based user interface for sensor configuration, data collection and extensive graphing. Complete SNMP functions such including SNMP v3 encryption are supported.
The securityProbe 5E-X60 also supports Modbus Master/Slave, Modbus RTU and Modbus over TCP / IP creating a unique, easy to configure Modbus to SNMP gateway. The web-based interface is written in PHP allowing end-user changes such as language translation. The securityProbe 5E-X60 has a battery backed time of day clock for accurate record keeping.
The securityProbe 5E-X60 can display pictures from a maximum of four High Definition Digital Cameras simultaneously in several sizes, up to 640 x 480 pixels resolution.
AKCess Pro cameras are used in professional surveillance and CCTV monitoring systems. A built-in pan-tilt controller interface allows complete control of pan and tilt cameras using the industry standard Pelco D bus.
- Embedded web server displays sensor information and live video from connected cameras.
- Control 4 PTDZ cameras directly from the web interface.
- Record digital video to remote servers or internal memory, or send live images to your own website.
- Connect Digital Cameras, and simultaneously display images up to 640 x 480 resolution.
- Receive notifications of anomalous events via email, SMS / MMS, SNMP traps, and many more.
- Integrates with network management systems via SNMPv1 and Encrypted SNMPv3
- Stream video and sensor information directly to your cellphone or PDA.
- Ability to connect external GPRS / GSM modem, Bluetooth and WiFi USB adapters.
- Uses Linux operating system for maximum stability and flexibility.
- Virtual Sensors monitor power, Modbus, network devices, and other SNMP based equipment.
- Built-in graphing and data logging, internally or to a remote PC.
- Platform independent; free firmware upgrades and utilities from AKCP.
- Monitor up to 500 intelligent sensors using expansion modules ( E-Opto 16 and E-Sensor 8 )
- Compatible with complete range of AKCP Intelligent Sensors
- Full Modbus support : Modbus Master / Slave, Modbus RTU, Modbus over TCP / IP
The securityProbe 5E-X60 integrates and displays graphs of all sensor data in its web-based user interface. The individual graph (day, week, month and year) for each sensor type can be customized, simply by modifying the script template used to generate a particular graph.
RRD tool is used to build an embedded database of sensor data. This data can be accessed from the web interface, or downloaded to a remote PC. MRTG can be used to generate real-time graphs of sensor data on a remote website.
In order to prevent false alarms, the securityProbe-5E-X60 allows extensive filtering of events. You can limit events based on the time of day or the day of the week. You can also limit the number of alerts per hour, so that you are not swamped with many messages.
This is especially important with the sensor like the motion detector where you may want to process an event only when the business premises are closed.
AKCP securityProbe 5E-X60
The securityProbe 5E-X60 Monitoring Device is compatible with all Intelligent Sensors from AKCP / AKCess Pro and provides a complete environmental, access control and security monitoring solution for up to 500 connected sensors.
Up to 8 of AKCP's Intelligent Sensors can be connected to the securityProbe 5E-X60. When plugged in, the sensor automatically configures itself and goes online. Using the either the E-sensor 8, or the E-opto 16 expansion modules, up to 500 sensors can be connected to a single unit. Our easy-touse web based interface allows you to setup the securityProbe 5E-X60 within minutes. When online, the sensors use their 4 levels of threshold checking and report any status change. Notifications and alarms can be dependent on the states of multiple sensors, and can be configured to escalate in severity over time.
The notification system can alert you of a problem via email, SMS messages and telephone calls, (additional hardware required), or send a message to any commercial network monitoring system using SNMP traps. The securityProbe 5E-X60 can automatically switch a relay on or off, wake-up or shutdown a remote server, send pictures and data via FTP, send a FAX, run your custom script and many more versatile functions.
The securityProbe 5E-X60 can automatically push out the complete status of the unit and sensors via the Heartbeat Message feature. This can be setup to be sent through e-mail, SMS or SNMP traps. A HTTP get script can also be chosen, allowing the data to be pushed to web servers.