Dry Contact sensor with an ALARM/NORMAL indication in software. Can have an unlimited number of dry contacts sensors. Dry contact sensors are user definable and can be used to detect many different inputs such as UPS status, security systems, air conditioning status.
SNMP interface for alarm/normal status. SNMP traps sent when critical. SNMP polling via get available. Web browser interface available. When an alarm condition is activated the description and location of the fault can be sent via email, page.
The Dry Contact Sensor / AKCP floating contact provides for the purpose of automatic identification of the sensor by the AKCP IT monitoring hardware an autosense function.
Per Disconnect alarm will immediately be notified as soon as the signal contact sensor has been disconnected from the AKCP alarm hardware.
AKCP Dry Contact Sensors
The Dry Contact sensor is a simple connection to burglar alarms, fire alarms or any application that requires monitoring by the AKCP sensorProbe monitoring device. Dry contact sensors are user definable and can be used to detect many different inputs such as UPS status, security systems, air conditioning status.
Monitoring System 100 III - buy now
The advanced monitoring system 100 III is the entry level model of the high-end surveillance systems from Didactum. This monitoring appliance is designed and manucactured within the EU. The engineering and support of the Didactum monitoring systems are located in Germany.
- Measurement range - Alarm or Normal
- Measurement rate - multiple readings every second
- Communications cable - RJ45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire
- Sensor type - open/closed contact switch
- Input voltage range. 0 to 5 volts
- Normal input voltage is settable under software
- Normally open, normally closed is settable under software
- Current Range. Can sink up to 20 mAmps.
- Power source: powered by sensorProbe. No additional power needed
- auto detection feature
- disconnect alarm