With a Linux like Operating System, including a TCP/IP stack, web server and SNMP functionality the sensorProbe4 provides a complete network enabled monitoring system.
- 4 autosense intelligent sensor ports
- Full SNMP compliance
- Built in data logging and graphing
- Compatible with a wide range of AKCP’s intelligent sensors
- Battery backed time of day clock for accurate record keeping
- Ideal for monitoring a variety of physical and environmental conditions
- 1U 19" rack mounting brackets included
- Microcode firmware update over the Internet
- Embedded web interface for easy access and configuration.
Very interesting for protection against water leakage is the SNMP-enabled sensor water, which already reports small amounts of moisture to the AKCP sensorProbe4 monitoring device. So a leakage of condensate of your air conditioner is detected early.
Monitoring System 100 III - buy now
The advanced monitoring system 100 III is the entry level model of the high-end surveillance systems from Didactum. This monitoring appliance is designed and manucactured within the EU. The engineering and support of the Didactum monitoring systems are located in Germany.
Being kept up to date and alerted to changes in environmental or security conditions is vital in mission critical situations. The sensorProbe4 has facility to send E-mail or SNMP trap notifications. SMS is also supported by use of a third party gateway. Notifications are easy to configure using the web interface. Set the thresholds for the sensor parameters and when the maximums are exceeded receive instant alerts.
- E-mail notification
- SNMP traps, compatible with common NMS software
- SMS via third party gateways