Monitoring for developing smoke is an essential aspect in the security and safety of any facility. A smoke sensor specifically for use with its sensorProbe and securityProbe product line.
These smoke detectors are easy to install and configure and can be used in conjunction with all other alerting features. As with other sensors, this device has it's own SNMP OID for monitoring across a network, and integration with third party Network Management Systems.
- Accurate, cost effective Smoke Detector
- On/Off alarm signal of Smoke Detected
- LED indicates the status of Smoke Detector
- Low profile design for ceiling mounting for maximum smoke detection.
- Sensor type - open/closed contact switch
- Up to 2 Smoke Detector Sensors per sensorProbe and securityProbe
- Includes disconnect alarm that checks that the sensor is securely plugged into the sensor/securityProbe
- The smoke detector can also be attached to dry contacts of a X20 or X60 unit.
- With 9V battery as backup the sensor/securityProbe will still work as a smoke detector on its own
AKCP Smoke Detector
Monitoring of developing smoke is an essential aspect in the security and safety of any facility. AKCP has designed a smoke detector specifically for use with its sensorProbe and securityProbe monitoring systems. These smoke detectors are easy to install and configure and can be used in conjunction with all other of AKCP´s alerting features.
Monitoring System 100 III - buy now
The advanced monitoring system 100 III is the entry level model of the high-end surveillance systems from Didactum. This monitoring appliance is designed and manucactured within the EU. The engineering and support of the Didactum monitoring systems are located in Germany.
- Dry contact output: 0.045mA
- Detector type: Photoelectric Chamber, detects particles of smoke in the chamber
- Power source: 9VDC
- Suitable for installation to BS 5839 pt 6 Grade F
- Powered by sensor/securityProbe unit and/or 9V Battery
- Standby current: 15mAmp max
- Alarm current: 30mAmp max
- Loud piercing 85db alarm at 3m
- Ambient Humidity: 10% - 90%
- Sensitivity to smoke: 3% - 6% Obs/m
- Can be extended up to 30 meters/100 feet using standard CAT5E LAN cable
- Full function test button