Protect your mission-critical infrastructure such as server room or data center from overheating or inadequate air circulation as a result of failure of the HVAC / ventilation system.
A reliable cooling of server cabinets is essential. A blade server system or a storage enclosure system is sensitive to heat.
The Airflow sensor is placed in the path of the air stream, where the user can monitor the status and the amount of the flowing air. The sensorProbe displays this information using a graphical display via its web interface. In addition to an on/off indication, it also graphs the analog values over a period of time. If, for example, the fan slows down the user will be give an indication of change over time. This may happen if the fan close to failure or the air filter is clogged.
In addition to a web interface an SNMP interface is provided for alarm/normal status and to get the current analog value. SNMP traps sent when critical. SNMP polling via get available. Web browser interface available. When an alarm condition is activated the description and location of the fault can be sent via email, page.
- On/off alarm signal of airflow
- Airflow data graphically displayed of over time
- Accurate, cost effective flow sensing
- Operates from a single +5 V DC Power Supply which powered by the sensorProbe/securityProbe
- 2 LEDs indicate the status of Airflow and that the sensor is securely plugged into the SP2/SEC
- Electronics mounted in a small plastic case
- Sensor type - open/closed contact switch
- Power source: powered by the sensorProbe. No additional power needed.
- Power Consumption: Typical 429.50 mWatt, 85.90mA
- sensorProbe auto detects the presence of the airflow sensor
- Up to 2 airflow sensors per sensorProbe2, 8 per sensorProbe8 and securityProbe
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm
- AFS00 can be extended to your desired cable length using one of our CAT5 extension cables
- CABXX, or you can provide your own cable of any length up to 60 feet.
AKCP Air Flow Sensor
The AKCP Air Flow Sensor is designed for systems that generate heat in the course of their operation and a steady flow of air is necessary to dissipate this heat generated. System reliability and safety could be jeopardized if this cooling air flow stops.
Monitoring System 100 III - buy now
The advanced monitoring system 100 III is the entry level model of the high-end surveillance systems from Didactum. This monitoring appliance is designed and manucactured within the EU. The engineering and support of the Didactum monitoring systems are located in Germany.
- Sensor type: Thermistor Airflow Sensor
- Measuring range: air flow on / off (-20 ° C to 60 ° C)
- Measurement information: Airflow / Airflow (%)
- Graphical representation of measurement results with a sample or sensor AKCP securityProbe
- Cable: CAT5 / RJ-45 connector
- Cable length can be extended with the appropriate CAT cables up to 18m
- Power is supplied by sensorProbe or securityProbe measuring device
- OID for NMS (LINK) integration
- AutoSense feature
- Disconnect alarm