You can plug in up to 2 temperature sensors on the sensorProbe2 and up to 8 on sensorProbe8, sensorProbe8-X20/X60. You can connect up to 8 on the securityProbe-5E main unit and 8 more on each E-sensor8 expansion module.
All temperature sensors come with an RJ-45 male connector and can be easily plugged in to the RJ-45 jacks on the sensorProbe. Specially designed CAT 5 cable assures a correct reading up to 100 feet, and is available in standard length of 1 foot, 15 feet, 60 feet and 100 feet, allowing the sensors to be positioned in hot spots. These temperature sensors can be extended beyond their standard length. In some cases they can be extended up to 1,000 feet (only the TMP00 and THS00 remote type should be extended).
The sensorProbe auto detects the presence of the temperature sensor once plugged into the RJ-45 port. A built in graph option is included on all sensorProbes for graphing temperature variations over a period of time. Each temperature sensor has its own SNMP OID so that the data can be collected over network and graphed using external application like MRTG.
The temperature sensor can be read using included SNMP utilities to allow graphing and data logging at 0.5°C resolution. We also sell a Water resistant version of our Temperature Sensor Water resistant Product Code : TMPW15
- Available in 1 foot, 15 feet, 60 feet and 100 feet sizes
- RJ-45 connection for easy and Simple installation
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm
- TMP00 can be extended to your desired cable length using one of our CAT5 extension Cables, CABXX, or you can provide your own cable of any length up to 1000 feet.
- Available in a fixed or custom length water resistant version.
AKCP Sensor Temperature
The AKCP temperature sensor is compatible with all sensorProbe and securityProbe monitoring systems. Designed to record accurate temperature data it is ideal for giving advanced warning of temperature fluctuations that can potentially damage sensitive equipment. This advance notification can protect your data and systems from catastrophic events.
Monitoring System 100 III - buy now
The advanced monitoring system 100 III is the entry level model of the high-end surveillance systems from Didactum. This monitoring appliance is designed and manucactured within the EU. The engineering and support of the Didactum monitoring systems are located in Germany.
- No calibration needed
- Measurement range Celsius: :-55°C to +75°C.
- Measurement accuracy Celsius: ±0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +75°C
- Measurement resolution Celsius: 1°C
- Measurement rate - multiple readings every second.
- Sensor type: semiconductor microprocessor controlled.
- Communications cable - RJ-45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire.
- Power source: powered by AKCP monitoring device. No additional power needed
- auto detection feature
- disconnect alarm