The sensorProbe2 DC, offers a low cost alternative for dry contact monitoring. The 10 dry contact option gives the sensorProbe2DC the ability to have up to 5 dry contact inputs per RJ-45 port, giving a total maximum possible inputs of 10, by utilizing both of the RJ-45 sensor ports.
To unlock the unit for using this option you will need to purchase in addition to a standard sensorProbe2 a Dry Contact Upgrade (DCUPGSP2).
The 10 dry contact option requires in addition a special dry-contact cable which has 5 dry-contact input connectors, which can be plugged into any of the 2 autosense RJ-45 ports. This cable comes in 15, 60 and 100 feet.
The dry-contact ports can be used to monitor any dry-contact inputs, just like the normal autosense dry-contact ports, but, these ports can only be set to operate in the input mode. These additional sensors are labeled as ports 3 to 12.
- Comes complete with temperature sensor, SNMP MIB and software
- Embedded web-server allows all parameters to be easily configured
- Supports all major communications protocols
- Supports up to 2 of our intelligent autosense sensors simultaneously
- Supports up to 10 dry contact inputs using two 5DCS (5 dry contact) sensors and the DCUPGSP2 unlock code.
- Full SNMP v1 compliant
- Includes SNMP MIB
- Includes SNMP utilities for setting and getting parameters
- Supports SNMP polling allows sensor values to be collected and graphed with host applications
- Sends trap notifications to two destinations
- Sends email notifications to two email addresses
- Email and traps include the sensor description and current sensor value
- User configurable thresholds for all sensors
- Use the built in "Continuous Time" feature on either sensor port for eliminating false warning alerts.
- 100MB Full Duplex Ethernet port.
AKCP sensorProbe2 DC
The AKCP sensorProbe 2 is a compact, yet versatile, 2 port sensor device. Ideal for monitoring environmental variations, power, physical threats and security. An embedded Linux like operating system and TCP/IP stack makes the unit platform independent and accessible via a LAN or WAN. Full SNMP compliance and the supplied MIB gives easy integration with network management software.