The Sensor Controlled Relay controls the electrical power to devices over the Internet. With easy configuration & integration with sensorProbe / securityProbe product series, It defines a new era in energy management.
The Sensor Controlled Relay provides 1 high-power SPDT 5V relay. It includes Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) and Snubber circuits to protect the open contact of the relays from the high voltage spikes or noise transients.
- IEC connector rating is 10 Amps for 220VAC and 10 Amps for 110VAC
- Power cords supplied support maximum 6A
- Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) and snubber circuit protect the open contacts of the relays from high voltage spike.
- 4 LEDs indicate the status of the Relay, Power Supply, AC Line Voltage and AC Load Voltage.
- Up to two Power Relay Boards per sensorProbe2, up to 8 per sensorProbe8 and securityProbe
- Full auto sense including disconnect alarm.
- PRB00-110 and PRB00-220 can be extended to your desired cable length using one of our CAT5 extension cables
- CABXX, or you can provide your own cable of any length up to 100 feet.
he Sensor Controlled Relay includes Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) and Snubber circuits to protect the open contacts of the relay from high voltage spikes or noise transients.
It monitors the power and load & will accept a control signal which is sent from the sensorProbe or securityProbe base unit.
A simple, point and click web manager can set link the Sensor Controlled Relay to a sensor. When the sensor goes to the chosen state, for example, High Critical, the Relay can be made to Cycle, which will turn on and then turn off the external device for the selected period of time. In this case, when the sensor goes High Critical, the automatic response system will Cycle the relay for 20 seconds. Users can easily change the fields in the Relay Settings Menu according to their needs using the dropdown list boxes.
The Sensor Controlled Relay with the automatic response feature can give the users more flexibility in responding to the environmental alerts. Automatic response eliminates the need for the user intervention during the alarm condition.
The Sensor Controlled Relay has a built in fuse that provides protection for the external devices from possible damage due to over voltages or high current.
Status of The Sensor Controlled Relay is reported by 4 LEDs on the board. Remote monitoring of the status is available using SNMP traps, web interface, e-mail and SMS.
AKCP Sensor Controlled Relay
The Sensor Controlled Relay can control the electrical power to devices managed over the Internet. With easy configuration and integration with the AKCP sensorProbe product series. The Sensor Controlled Relay defines a new era in energy management.
Monitoring System 100 III - buy now
The advanced monitoring system 100 III is the entry level model of the high-end surveillance systems from Didactum. This monitoring appliance is designed and manucactured within the EU. The engineering and support of the Didactum monitoring systems are located in Germany.
- Input Voltage: 110VAC (US Version) – 220 VAC (EU Version)
- Output Voltage: 110 VAC (US Version) – 220 VAC (EU Version)
- Dimensions: 115 x 80 x 40 mm
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
The Sensor Controlled Relay can be extended from the RJ-45 Intelligent Sensor ports on the base units up to 100 feet, or 30 meters using standard CAT5/6 LAN cable