The free OpenNMS network management system is becoming more and more popular. With OpenNMS customers get a powerful monitoring solution for around-the-clock monitoring of critical systems and networks.
To assist administrators in the integration of AKCP monitoring hardware into OpenNMS, Didactum ® offers a practical 3-day on-site training.
Prerequisite for this training is already installed and configured OpenNMS and SNMP-enabled monitoring hardware for the physical security monitoring of server rooms and data centers in the form of AKCP securityProbe-5E.
Duration of the Training: 3 days
Trainer: The OpenNMS training will be conducted by an experienced practitioner in the form of a Didactum ® Consultant.
Place: On-site at your company / authority
You and your colleagues must be free on "Day Service" during the 3-day training. To ensure individual attention of the participants, we recommend a maximum number of 5 persons.
Applies here as everywhere that the infrastructure needs to be available and you and your colleagues have the appropriate access and permissions. Further Didactum ® requires the existence of appropriate OpenNMS monitoring hardware in the form of the AKCP securityProbe.
- development and definition of milestones / targets
- joint preparation of functional specifications
- definition of the types of alerts / notifications
- definition the parameters
- shared installation of the monitoring hardware securityProbe-5E and sensors
- establishment of notifications
- adjustment of OpenNMS
- installation of plugins
- establishment of services
- collection of performance data
- exercises in the area of monitoring services
- exercises in creating custom plugins
- creating a short documentary / user manual
Costs: Didactum ® is pleased to create you an offer for the OpenNMS training.