The combined strobe light and siren can add eye-catching audio visual alarms to the sensorProbe. When triggered, the siren will generate a loud alarm sound and the strobe light will flash brightly, giving a clear alert of an alarm condition. The siren and alarm are both incorporated into one device - only one RJ-45 jack is needed for each combined siren/alarm.
Up to 2 devices can be plugged into RJ-45 jacks on the sensorProbe2 and 8 devices on the sensorProbe8. Each device comes with a free CAT 5 cable 5 feet in length. You can connect the siren / strobe light using your own CAT 5 cable up to 1000 feet, allowing the sensors to be positioned in hot spots. When a combined siren / strobe light is plugged into the RJ-45 port, the sensorProbe will auto detect the sensor, and it will display the status of the device.
The siren / strobe light can be triggered manually, via the web interface, or it can be configured to turn on at certain times, through the web interface. The device can be triggered by any sensor connected to a sensorProbe, or by an alarm condition generated by the sensorProbe, and can be fully integrated with the sensor notification matrix on our Linux based systems.
Each device has its own SNMP OID so that status can be collected over the network and graphed using external application like MRTG.
The installation of the AKCP siren & stroboscopic flash is completed within the shortest possible time. Since the power supply of the siren is done by the sensor and securityProbe models, you do not need an additional power supply in the form of a power supply.
So you can AKCP siren & strobe light (almost) everywhere assemble and are flexible in positioning. A 1.5m long connection cable is included with the AKCP siren. You can extend with a suitable CAT-5 cable, the alarm siren with stroboscopic flash light up about 30 meters.
AKCP Siren Strobe Light
The combined strobe light and siren can add eye-catching audio visual alarms to the AKCP sensorProbe and securityProbe monitoring devices. When triggered, the siren generates a loud alarm accompanied with a bright flashing strobe light, giving a clear alert of an alarm condition.
Monitoring System 100 III - buy now
The advanced monitoring system 100 III is the entry level model of the high-end surveillance systems from Didactum. This monitoring appliance is designed and manucactured within the EU. The engineering and support of the Didactum monitoring systems are located in Germany.
- Measurement Range: Alarm or Normal
- Communications Cable: RJ45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire
- Sensor Type: Open/closed contact switch
- Power source: Powered by the sensorProbe. No additional power needed
- Power Consumption: Typical 556.50 mWatt, 111.30mA
- Measurement Rate: Multiple readings every second
- Alarmsound: 100±3db@100cm
- Strobe Flash Frequency: 400 Times/Minute
- Light Source: Super bright LEDs x8
- Maximum extension cable length 30m (100 ft.) with approved low capacitance shielded cable or UTP
- Up to 2 Siren Strobe sensors per sensorProbe2, 8 per sensorProbe8 and securityProbe
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm