Simple, Accurate and Rugged, sensorProbe2-PoE is a low cost SNMP enable and Web-based Environmental Monitoring Device. It is based on years of industry experience. It is ready to run right out of the box. Simply assign the IP address and connect to the embedded webserver. sensorProbe2-PoE has been field-proven with versatile measurement options.
It can be configured to prevent specific kinds of exposure to humidity, water leakage, gas, airflow and low/high temperature, etc. It does support other sensors which can monitor voltage drop, security, analog and dry contacts. It is customizable to any other sensors like Motion, Gas and Sound Sensors.
A wide range of our intelligent sensors are supported. Plug the sensor in the sensorProbe2-PoE autosense feature will recognize the type and automatically configure it. The sensorProbe monitors your equipment's environmental variations, and notifies you through "Email or SNMP Alerts in your Network Management system" in advance and prevents any disaster.
The user-friendly web interface allows you to monitor and control the sensorProbe2-PoE from anywhere remotely. It also provides you the graphical representation of environmental conditions. sensorProbe2-PoE has been tightly integrated with Network Management Systems like HP Openview, CA TNG Unicenter, IBM Tivoli and WhatsUp Gold. The sensorProbe is designed to run for years non-stop.
- Comes complete with temperature sensor, SNMP MIB and software
- Embedded web-server allows all parameters to be easily configured
- Supports all major communications protocols
- Supports up to 2 of our intelligent autosense sensors simultaneously
- Supports up to 10 dry contact inputs using two 5DCS (5 dry contact) sensors and the DCUPGSP2 unlock code.
- Full SNMP v1 compliant
- Includes SNMP MIB
- Includes SNMP utilities for setting and getting parameters
- Supports SNMP polling allows sensor values to be collected and graphed with host applications
- Sends trap notifications to two destinations
- Sends email notifications to two email addresses
- Email and traps include the sensor description and current sensor value
- User configurable thresholds for all sensors
- Use the built in "Continuous Time" feature on either sensor port for eliminating false warning alerts.
- Optional PoE (Power over Ethernet) that is fully IEEE 802.3af compliant.
- 100MB Full Duplex Ethernet port.
The AKCP sensorProbe2-PoE supports a variety of commercial and non-commercial network management environments. Is an example here the support of OpenNMS, Nagios, HP OpenView, IBM Tivoli, CA Spectrum, EMC Smarts, WhatsUp Gold by the sensorProbe2-PoE IT monitoring system called.
SNMP MIB files and SNMP tools are included with the sensorProbe2-PoE. Ask the authorized suppliers AKCP Didactum Ltd. Germany also by plugins such as the widespread Nagios.
The official importer AKCP Didactum Ltd. Germany are also special rack mount kit for mounting the sensorProbe2 in server cabinets available.
AKCP sensorProbe2 PoE
The AKCP sensorProbe2-PoE is a compact, yet versatile, 2 port sensor device. Ideal for monitoring environmental variations, power, physical threats and security.