The securityProbe5ES-X60's software motion detection and a rich notification suite keeps you up to date 24 hours a day. Introducing the securityProbe5ES-X60 The securityProbe5ES-X60 combines all the advantages of the securityProbe 5ES but with an additional 60x 2 Wire dry contact inputs. Built into a 1U rack mount box.
The securityProbe5ES-X60 has a Linux Operating System. An additional 2 Gigabytes SD card can be installed to provide greater storage capacity.
It is TCP/IP compliant and runs lighttpd web server including HTTPS (SSL), Bash, Perl, Telnet, PHP, Email and Nagios. The securityProbe5ES-X60 has an easy-to-use web-based user interface for sensor configuration, data collection and extensive graphing. Complete SNMP functions such including SNMP v3 encryption are supported.
The securityProbe5ES-X60 also supports Modbus Master/Slave, Modbus RTU and Modbus over TCP/IP creating a unique, easy to configure Modbus to SNMP gateway. The web-based interface is written in PHP allowing end-user changes such as language translation. The securityProbe5ES-X60 has a battery backed time of day clock for accurate record keeping.
Up to 8 of AKCess Pro's intelligent sensors can be plugged into the RJ-45 ports of the securityProbe 5ES-X60 base unit. Once inserted, the SNMP enabled sensor automatically configures itself and goes online. The Web interface allows you to setup the securityProbe5ES-X60 within minutes. When online, the intelligent sensors use their 4 levels of threshold checking and report any status change.
Notifications and alarms can be dependent on the states of multiple sensors, and can be configured to escalate in severity over time. The integrated notification system can alert you of a problem via email, SMS messages and telephone calls, (additional hardware required), or send SNMP-Traps to any SNMP based Network Monitoring System. The securityProbe5ES-X60 can automatically switch a relay on or off, wake-up or shutdown a remote server, send pictures and data via FTP, send a FAX or run custom scripts.
All events are stored in securityProbe-5ES-X60`s internal database. Event details include the time and the sensor which triggered the event along with the sensor readings. The database can be easily reviewed using the built-in web based analysis system. In addition the securityProbe-5ES-X60's system log can be integrated with third party tools for storage and examination.
The securityProbe5ES-X60 can automatically push out the complete status of the unit and sensors via the Heartbeat Message feature. This can be setup to be sent via email, SMS or SNMP traps. A HTTP get script can also be chosen, allowing the data to be pushed to external web server. In order to prevent false alarms, the securityProbe-5ES-X60 supports filtering of events.
Up to 8 of AKCess Pro's intelligent sensors can be plugged into the RJ-45 ports of the securityProbe5ES-X60. Once inserted, the sensor automatically configures itself and goes online. Our easy-to-use web based interface allows you to setup the securityProbe5ES-X60 within minutes.
- 8 full autosense RJ-45 ports
- AKCP iMX25 Processor
- Onboard SD card slot
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and 1 Serial Port
- 1x USB 2.0 port
- RS485 Ports
- Internal Audio Speaker
- 4x RJ45 Expansion Ports
- 60 Dry Contact Inputs
The securityProbe5ES-X60 integrates and displays graphs of all sensor data in its web-based user interface. The individual graph (day, week, month and year) for each sensor type can be customized, simply by modifying the script template used to generate a particular graph. RRD tool is used to build an embedded database of sensor data.
This data can be accessed from the web interface, or downloaded to a remote PC. MRTG can be used to generate real-time graphs of sensor data on a remote website.
The securityProbe-5ES-X60 Measuring and Monitoring System offers very comprehensive alerting and notification types. So you can for each sensor and specify each individual threshold alerts and notifications.
In major server cabinet with the core server of the virtual server, a temperature rise of 10 degrees Celsius is measured. The securityProbe5ES-X60 IT monitoring system then informs the relevant technician via telephone securityProbe modem bundle required).
At the same time the manager of the data center will be informed by e-mail. If the temperature / the hotspot in the server further assume threatening forms, so can the securityProbe-5ES-X60 shut down the server automatically and simultaneously ordered and notify the IT manager by SMS.
Of course you can also integrate external service providers in your IT contingency planning.
All incidents, faults or change of environment parameters are documented in the syslog of the securityProbe-5ES-X60 monitoring system.
It is also noteworthy that the securityProbe-5ES-X60 alarm card offers - so you can locate incidents and disturbances in your infrastructure even faster.
- 4x individual RJ-45 expansion ports
- Allows for quad directional placement
- 115.2K BPS data transfer rate
- Simultaneous functionality between
- Expansion ports & RS485 port
- threshold status
- 1U Rack mount brackets included
- Voltage 7.0 - 9 V / >= 3 Amp
- LED indication for Power
- LED for Network Connectivity
- LED for sensor online and threshold status
- Ext. Speaker Out, 3.5mm jack (Analog)
- Mic Out, 3.5mm jack (Analog) for modem application
AKCP securityProbe 5ES-X60
The AKCP securityProbe5ES-X60 monitoring device combines all the advantages of the AKCP securityProbe 5ES but with an additional 60 x 2 wire dry contact inputs. Built into a 1U rack mount box.
- Embedded web server displays sensor information.
- Receive notifications of anomalous events via email, SMS / MMS, SNMP traps, and many more.
- Integrates with network management systems via SNMPv1 and encrypted SNMPv3.
- Ability to connect external GPRS / GSM modem, Bluetooth and WiFi USB adapters.
- Uses Linux operating system for maximum stability and flexibility.
- Virtual Sensors Feature to monitor power, Modbus, network devices, and other SNMP based equipment.
- Built-in graphing and data logging, internally or to a remote PC.
- Platform independent; free firmware upgrades and utilities from AKCess Pro.
- Monitor up to 500 intelligent sensors using expansion modules (E-Opto16 and E-Sensor8)
- Compatible with complete range of AKCess Pro Intelligent sensors
- Full Modbus support : Modbus Master/Slave, Modbus RTU, Modbus over TCP/IP