sensorProbe8 safeguards your infrastructure, resources and investment from external disaster before it happens. sensorProbe8 is a high-speed, accurate and intelligent monitoring device.
The sensorProbe8 is a completely embedded host with a proprietary Linux like Operating System which includes TCP/IP stack, a built-in web-server and full Email and SNMP functionality. A standalone product with no external software dependencies, the sensorProbe8 gives you the very best for your monitoring needs.
It has 8 auto-sense ports which work with the entire family of intelligent sensors. It can use any combination of sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, airflow, security and even control relays. Sensors can also be used to detect AC voltage and measure DC voltage. Our sensors include an integrated data collection and graphing package to spot trends in the airflow, temperature and humidity.
- Fully embedded TCP/IP and web-server
- Built-in notification features - Email and SNMP traps
- 8 auto-sense ports for connecting any AKCP sensors
- A new improved web-based interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Login for User and Administrator for better security
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time
- standalone product without any external hardware and software dependencies
- Micro code firmware update over the Internet
- Customized color configuration for displaying alerts
- Network Management System integration
sensorProbe8 is a standalone product, with no external software to install. It's a platform independent environmental and security monitoring device. As with other products it is fully SNMP compliant and compatible with a wide range of our intelligent sensors. A maximum of 8 sensors can be connected using the intelligent sensor ports. Integrating with the dual temperature and humidity sensor gives a maximum of 16 datapoints.
With a Linux like Operating System, including a TCP/IP stack, web server and SNMP functionality the sensorProbe8 provides a complete network enabled monitoring system.
- autosense intelligent sensor ports
- full SNMP compliance
- Built in data logging and graphing
- Compatible with a wide range of intelligent sensors
- Battery backed time of day clock for accurate record keeping
- Ideal for monitoring a variety of physical and environmental conditions
- 1U 19" rack mounting brackets included
- Microcode firmware update over the Internet
- Embedded web interface for easy access and configuration.
The AKCP sensorProbe8 monitoring device is a standalone product, with no external software to install. It’s a platform independent environmental and security monitoring device. As with other AKCP products it is fully SNMP compliant and compatible with a wide range of our intelligent sensors.
Didactum Monitoring System 500 II With Didactum`s Monitoring System 500 II you get a proven Monitoring solution to protect your mission-critical facilities and sites. This device is applicable across sectors and suitable for Monitoring of sensitive IT infrastructure (server room / data center), as well as for production areas and technical rooms.
The Didactum monitoring system 500 II is a stand-alone monitoring device. Thanks to its full SNMP support, this monitoring system can be used with SNMP tools and Network Management Systems (NMS) such as Nagios or OpenNMS and many more. This IT monitoring device has a built-in Web server for easy configuration. It supports standard network protocols such as CAN, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP, SMTP, FTP, and Syslog. State changes, operating problems and critical events are reported immediately by e-mail, FTP, Syslog or SNMP. If you order the optional Quad band GSM modem (item No. 14025), this high-end monitoring system can also send critical events and alarms via SMS directly to your mobile phone. This is recommended for example in case of malfunction or failure of your network connections. Including Sensor Temperature!