The AKCP Air Velocity Transmitter is designed for systems that generate heat, and a steady flow of air is necessary to dissipate this in order to maintain system reliability and safety.
The Air Velocity Transmitter sensor is placed in the path of the air stream, where the user can monitor the status and the amount of the flowing air.
The sensorProbe or securityProbe web interface shows this information using a percentage and graphical display. In addition to an on/off indication, it also graphs the analog values over a period of time.
If, for example, the air flow decreases the web interface will show an indication of change over time. In addition to the web interface readings the sensor has its own SNMP OID for alarm/normal status and to get the current analog value.
SNMP traps are sent when critical. polling via SNMP get is also available.
AKCP Air Velocity Transmitter
The Air Velocity Transmitter sensor is placed in the path of the air stream, where the user can monitor the status and the amount of the flowing air. The sensorProbe or securityProbe web interface shows this information using a percentage and graphical display.
Monitoring System 100 III - buy now
The advanced monitoring system 100 III is the entry level model of the high-end surveillance systems from Didactum. This monitoring appliance is designed and manucactured within the EU. The engineering and support of the Didactum monitoring systems are located in Germany.
- Data Collection via Network Management
- Measurement Rate one reading each second
- data logging once per minute
- Communication Cable RJ45 jack to sensorProbe
- Sensor Type Thermal Flow Chip Sensor
- Power 24 VDC ±10% (power adapter included)
- Current Consumption Typical 150mA
- Installation Method For Duct-mounting Housing
- Material PC fire-proof type Housing
- Dimensions 80mm x 80mm x 38mm
- Weight 147g
- Probe Length 224mm
- Probe Material Stainless Steel
Trap Information Warning sensor number, Sensor description, Airflow(%)